Delivery: 10 - 14 working days
Width (MM): 660
Height (MM): 970-1170
Depth (MM): 660
Assembles In: No Assembly Required
Assembly Difficulty: N/A
Seat Cushion: Combustion Modified High Resilient (CMHR) moulded foam. Seamless cover for fabric upholstery and panelled cover for leather or vinyl.
Seat: Black seat pan with 76mm of seat depth adjustment. Integrated seat height and seat depth controls.
Arms: Colour matched to backrest. Black TPU, soft touch arm pad with 100mm of height adjustment. Black, White or Stone.
Please download the spec sheet for full product details.
Call us today on 01480 260 140 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Orangebox | Do Task Chair
The result of taking a completely fresh look at task chair design, DO does more with less. DO is innovative in terms of the materials used, the way it’s assembled and transported, and the powerful performance it delivers.
People come in all shapes and sizes and with shared workspaces becoming increasingly common there’s a growing need for simple, adaptable seating.
Thanks to user-centred design and a weight balancing mechanism, DO doesn’t have a multitude of knobs and levers to find and struggle with. In fact, Orangebox have increased the range of adjustment on offer, while at the same time simplifying how it’s delivered, making DO easier to set up and intuitive to use.
Standard Product Specification
• Weight balancing synchronous mechanism (no back lock)
• 26” black nylon base (with black gas lift)
• 65mm castors
• Sliding seat (76mm of travel)
• Adjustable lumbar pad (100mm of travel)
• Mechanism with travel limiter/back lock
• Polished aluminium base (with 65mm castor & brushed steel gas lift)
• 50mm castor (for nylon base)
• Multi-adjustable arms (aluminium arm support)
• Width adjustment on arms (std & multi-adjustable)
• Luxury upholstery
Backrest Frame Options
Backrest Upholstery Plate Options
• Leaf Green
Backrest Material Options
• Black 'technical' Mesh
• Sheer Mesh
• Grey 'upholstered' Mesh
Seat Fabric Options
• Available in a range of fabrics. Contact for more details.
• DO - Intertek Sustainability Clean Air Certification - Seating
• Do with Arms - BS EN 1335-2 & 3:2009 - Certificate
• DO - ANSI/BIFMA X5.1:2011 - Type 1 Certificate
• DO - with Arms - ANSI/BIFMA X5.1:2011 - Type 1 - Certificate
• DO - BS EN ISO 9241, 1999, Part 5 - Certificate
• DO - BS EN 1335:2000 Part 1 - Certificate
• DO - BS 5459-2:2000 + AS:2008 - Certificate
• DO - BS 5459-2:2000 + A2:2008 - Certificate
🚨 NEW PRODUCT ALERT ! 🚨
Elite Office Furniture | Breeze Mesh Office Chair
Breeze has been designed in response to the demands of the View
Five ways to get your body moving at work. Did you know that sitting still and not getting active can lead to an increased risk of some chronic health conditions such as type 2 diabetes and obesity?
Introducing the Gresham LC11 Star
The LC11 collection is a contemporary family of chairs offering an elegantly curved, single-piece shell with a variety of frame possibilities. Available in a range of colours and fabrics on our Office Furniture Now site
Last item added to our January sale! Designed by the multi-award-winning London-based Jones & Partners. The Oscar chair makes a long day at the office a breeze. Now only £213, from £304.50